[TR] TR2 seat installation & removal ?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR2 seat installation & removal ?
From: Angelo Graham <agraham@execulink.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 18:43:48 -0400
Hello List:
  I have a mid production '2 that is finally seeing the road very soon
(thanks to the list!!) and puzzling over the seat installation. Don't
recall how I removed the seats these many years ago. I did get the
driver's seat installed by removing the floor tracks and sliding the
seat back & forth to re-engage the floor bolts.
Is there an easier way to install the seats? The passenger seat with the
handbrake and tunnel so close looks like a tight one. My seat backs are
fixed and my adjusters - supposed to be 'handed' are the 'same side' -
both on the right side of the seat. Remove the seat pan tracks and try that?
Thanks for any help with this one.
Angelo Graham

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive