Re: [TR] Went for a drive today

To: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net> (Win)/6.0.13_GA_2944) s=q20121106; t=1356965404; bh=EeuxbVa3rRrcKiaINtT+a2+ZleEvWyg8Evbc5AAi15I=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=VQi968NRF2pb7GBmFlo6H6D+zLM+PBNbHQLhnke1ECrAaBVOVIWMeFpKAjvR2EG9e 0dsV5rAD8yU0Xe18BHnrHJRSwBB4A5gGrpYeNj5SiIM1n4DZKVUpJ3meJTN1v0zI0D vc40Sgzq6OEfDDU9uSIrg+VaRfX7uNgzpoxqLmfspld+uEb63bb2WaWt4nSFMKcIZh JCGe7LL7sW1SMwW2beEiiZPzeCFt9qOnsfUQgEyDgW6mUigKlTbZTDFnE2GPceGfqF UD0bURFeRyKzO1Qyb0qWFYH5XlmFeYyCNBl1HnIuX8UW+DJub/+r7kz+X4cSYd2CQi UWVO1TVCAMjGQ==
Subject: Re: [TR] Went for a drive today
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:50:04 +0000 (UTC)
>Ha!  Yea, lawnmower is stored behind the TR in the garage, so I had to
>put it somewhere while I exercised the Triumph.  It was about 42 this
>afternoon here in Portland, OR.

9 degrees in New Hampshire this morning.  12 inches of snow on the ground from
two storms since Christmas.  TR3A is in the waiting for the winter attention:
sand and refinish the wood steering wheel, pack the wheel bearings, grease all
lube points, replace the drip tube from the battery, finish putting the rubber
door seals on, adjust the handbrake, change the oil engine and transmission,
put the starter button back on, and try to figure out where the latest oil leak
is coming from.

Have a wood stove in the garage this year on the odd chance it might make
things more comfortable.  Thoughts?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire

** triumphs@autox.team.net **