Re: [TR] Replacing clutch master in a TR4

To: dmericas@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Replacing clutch master in a TR4
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 08:39:57 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dean --

I recall no difficulty in R&Ring the M/C with the pedal box *in situ*.  You
may need to get creative with the wrenches (1/4" drive, short extension,
wobble extension or u-joint) to get at that lower bolt but nothing new in
that.  TR3s were easier as they had a 'back door'.

When reinstalling I find it easier if very I loosely attach the mounting
bolts then attach the hard line while I still have some wiggle room to line
up the threads of the fitting.

Geo

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive