[TR] RAF Honeybourne - the open air showroom!!!

Subject: [TR] RAF Honeybourne - the open air showroom!!!
From: flywheelcoventry1 at yahoo.co.uk (John Macartney)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:26:02 +0100 (BST)
Wow - in less than 10 minutes, four people have replied with a 'yes, please.'
Delighted to help gents and thanks for such a rapid response. Certainly faster
than a Lucas starter in firing up a reluctant Herald :)
There's only one
little thing.
I've got a busy week away from home from tomorrow onwards, it's
an early start and bedtime in the UK is now-now. What I plan to do is to send
off the material in one hit over the coming weekend if that's OK with
everyone? It'll help me if those of you who may yet reply can use the subject
heading I've used in this post? Makes things easier when trolling through the
In-box.

Cheers all, John

http://standard-triumph-books.co.uk