[TR] Glove box

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Glove box
From: Bob <rpeglow@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:14:15 -0500
Got mine from British Parts NW PN 815747. They say it's from UK, fiberboard
$29.63, you cannot go wrong.
It's just fine Ollie!
Regards,
Bob
"2. glove box (oliver) well, the DPO lined the glovebox with white felt.
probably to match the white shag carpet that was in the car when I got it.
(That was the first to hit the trash can)I finally pulled the white felt off
and underneath it is good old corrugated cardboard and duct tape.  very
creative but not a glove box.am I correct in thinking that a tr4, tr4a,
tr250, tr5, and tr6 glovebox is the same part?  this car is an early tr4 if
I'm wrong.anyone have a decent used one to sell?  I'm planning to cover it
in white felt.  just kidding . . ."

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive