[TR] Word of Warning

To: TR3/6 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Word of Warning
From: William Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:15:33 -0800
I have new Bridgestone Ecopia EP100s now on Casper (TR3) I asked my tire guy
to check the inner tubes, replace the rim bands.  Good thing I did. It turns
out the inner tubes were the Wrong Size ... Not diameter, that was fine 15
inches.  But ... the actual diameter of the tube itself was too large, as a
result there were several places where the tube had been folded over and
pinched.  Luckily I had never had a flat, but the possibility loomed
ominously.  Something to be aware of when you are replacing your tires and
tubes ... I don't know the exact dimensions, but my tire guy said there were
"large" "medium" and "small" tube roundness sizes (don't how else to describe
it).

"Life is too short to drive Boring Cars"

Bill Pugh
Wallace, CA
Casper
1957 TR3