[TR] COLORADO TRIUMPH FAMILY McGuire

Subject: [TR] COLORADO TRIUMPH FAMILY McGuire
From: levilevi at comcast.net (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:19:22 -0600
No kidding.  Good thing they were headed downhill.

Chuck McGuire won the Charles Macartney Driver Award amongst their
many other awards.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net