[TR] Coorect Door Mirror for 62 TR4

Subject: [TR] Coorect Door Mirror for 62 TR4
From: Loumetelko at aol.com (Loumetelko at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 20:41:21 -0400 (EDT)
Anyone know the correct mirror setup for an early (CT5212LO) 62  TR4.  I
have
seen the mirrors on the fenders, flat round Lucas mirror,  and the bullet
mirror.  Looking for a correct one for  concours.

Jim:
Since there was no factory outside mirror on either the 4 or 4A, you are
pretty much on your own as which type you mount as long the choice is of the
period and there will be no chance of Concours demerits.  Personally I
think the side screen type fender mirrors look kind of dorky on the 4 or 4A
which leaves only the 3 1/2" bullet mounted on the doors.

Word of warning, if you use the bullet type on both doors, be sure to mount
 the passenger side first!

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana