[TR] Hub races are parallel?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Hub races are parallel?
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 05:29:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi list!
I first want to thank all of you who replied to my question about wheels. =

=A0
Now my next question is: =

Is there a way, or how do I check, to see if my front hub Wheel Bearing Rac=
es are parallel to each other?
=A0
The reason is:
I'm having many people telling me that=A0LF wheel has a bad wobble. I've tr=
ied installing another wheel on it place & was told that that wheel has a '=
slight' wobble in it. (But the 1st wheel & was moving around 65MPH & the 2n=
d wheel I was only moving at 45 MPH). Being that I'm still getting a wobble=
, makes me think that it's NOT to wheels, but something else.
=A0
Yes, I should have switch wheels from left to right & vice verse, because I=
 was told the RF wheel looked good; BUT, I was running out of 'good' weathe=
r before the snow started to fly.=A0Before I go into much more work on the =
Garage Queen (GQ), I will try to do just that. Thus, I will have a better i=
dea if it's the wheel or something else wrong on the=A0FL side of the GQ. =

=A0
Thanks again for all the input, & I'm hoping to hear from the list, again.
-Cosmo Kramer

      =

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html