Re: [TR] wheels

To: "'Gary Nafziger'" <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] wheels
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@geigergarage.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:06:46 -0600
Gary,

I have Superlites on my TR6 and have been very happy with the quality.  I
have some Minilites on my wife's Herald and I consider them to be the same
quality as the Superlites; given this I would buy whichever set of wheels I
could get cheaper as far as Minilites and Superlites go.  Our cars are
drivers so they aren't used competitively or driven hard (especially the
Herald).