[TR] The Triumph Christmas Sleigh

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] The Triumph Christmas Sleigh
From: John Macartney <macartney.john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:20:16 +0000 (GMT)
I guess its about 12 years I've been receiving daily list messages and alwa=
ys at =

this time of year, there's been an interesting miscellany of posts on the t=
hings =

that Santa had on his sleigh for those who are still up to their elbows in =
muck =

and filth and in the midst of a rebuild. =

This year, to date, no posts of that sort at all. =

This leaves me to believe that probably no-one is now in rebuild mode and a=
ll =

the remaining cars are in fine fettle - which oddly I feel is hard to belie=
ve.
Did anyone actually receive a new set of main bearing shells, a new Lucas =

alternator and other such=A0- or did Santa's sleigh transporting them suffe=
r a =

massive oil leak and resulting break down just after leaving the North Pole?
An enquiring mind would like to know.

Jonmac

      =

Triumphs@autox.team.net