Re: [TR] Timing cover goop; Moss quality; message delivery

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Timing cover goop; Moss quality; message delivery
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:44:05 +0000 (UTC)
>On Moss quality, ...My experience is that if something doesn't work or doesn't
>fit,
>give them a call. They will respond.

Missed the thread that started this, but amen to the above.  I had ordered
windwings from Moss for my TR3A.  The clamps snapped.  When I called them, they
sent replacements, not for just the clamps, but the whole windwing.  Decided to
fabricate better quality clamps and sent them the replacement windwings back.
Couldn't be happier with that kind of service!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire
Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html