Re: [TR] TR4A - Handbrake Cable Routing

To: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4A - Handbrake Cable Routing
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:34:38 -0400
Guy, I didn't see a response so here goes. The cables are not pinched
between the body and the frame. It looks like they would be there is room
for them to cross the cross member. The body should not sit on that cross
member.
As for the button, give Scott Harper a call at 330-392-7176, he may have
what you need.
JVV