[TR] Alternator Mounting Bracket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Alternator Mounting Bracket
From: "dbyam tds.net" <dbyam@tds.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 15:44:09 -0400
My decision to switch to an alternator on my TR-4A started a quest for a
suitable bracket. Lacking a source I decided to engineer my own. I don't
know if my bracket will fit other four cylinder models, without
modification, but I'm throwing the print and
other documentation out to you fellow owners for your use or reproduction.

Doug Byam

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alt
mtg print.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alt
mtg bracket instructions0001.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Alt
mtg bracket instructions.JPG]

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47