[TR] What do you think ?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] What do you think ?
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:46:44 -0500

Someone recently asked me how many hours it would take to complete a
frame-off restoration on an old British sports car like a TR.

Not withstanding all the variables of such a request (need for extensive
bodywork, engine rebuild, upgrades, etc.), I replied 1200 hours - based on 6
hrs/weekend for 4 years for my last project.  But what do others think ??

Andrew Uprichard
1962 TR3B tucked up for the winter
1959 TR3A on its way to a new owner in Europe
16 hours into the latest project

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net