Re: [TR] Balancing TR6 Wheels

To: pethier@comcast.net, Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Balancing TR6 Wheels
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:08:22 -0500
I don't think the basic equipment is expensive - many gas stations used to
have on-car spin balancing setups years ago because they were cheaper.  It's
a portable motor/roller assembly (looks kinda like a floor jack) to spin the
non-drive wheels (the driven wheels are usually just turned by the engine)
and a balancer that clamps into the wheel.  Not nearly as extensive as the
off-car spin-balancers.

Karl

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net