Re: [TR] Cleaning Cardboard Radiator Duct

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Cleaning Cardboard Radiator Duct
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:37:16 -0700
> Ran the car this season without a duct with noB  problem, but
> want to re-install a duct.B  Don't want to repeat the same
> experience, so am looing for alternatives.B

I painted mine with several coats of ordinary rattle-can enamel and it was
still doing it's job some 20 years later.  Granted it doesn't rain much
around here, but it definitely got wet more than a few times.

Didn't transfer it to the project TR3, but I could have, after straightening
out the creases added by the wreck.

-- Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net