[TR] New TR3 Heater Replacement Found?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] New TR3 Heater Replacement Found?
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 06:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/12-volt-maradyne-cab-heater-12-500-btu.html

     This appears to be the same heater that is being sold used on Ebay (as a
MG-TD heater...). It looks like the same one that HVDA has in his TR3 and it
looks like it fits. Has anyone else tried one if these? I plan to order one
shortly.
     In my search I found that if you google "cab heater" it brings up
suitable units.
     The ones I see for sale on Ebay are made by the Hupp corporation, which
went bankrupt in 1991. They originally made the Huppmobile. Here is the one on
Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230384855047&vi
ewitem=&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

     Bill in Tehachapi