Re: [TR] Fuel mileage to and from The VTR convention

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@cox.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Fuel mileage to and from The VTR convention
From: "John & Pat Donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 17:39:09 -0700
Joe and All,

My wife shocked me on the way home from TFest and wanted to know if we could
go to Jekyl Island next year!!! A left coast to right coast trip sounds fun
but don't think 2400 miles each way is in the cards for us either, but it's
definite for Breckenridge. Did anybody get a date? August was all I heard,
at least that's what I thought I heard for after sitting in a chair for 4
hours at the banquet.

Anyway, we had a blast. Great event. Can't wait for Del Mar!

Pattie & Johnnie

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net