Re: [TR] check out the group 44 GT6 on Jay leno's garage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] check out the group 44 GT6 on Jay leno's garage
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:29:09 -0500 (CDT)
> http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/
> great video and awesome sound.

Sweet. And he ran with the Strombergs. Did you hear Jay call it a "Spitfire"
there near the beginning?

My first two cars were a '68 GT6 (paid $650 in 1975) and when it got crunched,
a '69 GT6+ (paid $975 in 1976). Have loved them ever since. Great running
cars, but really pretty uncomfortably hot in Texas summers. But if it weren't
for the two-and-a-half TR6's scattered about my garage, I'd get another one.

 - Lee

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net