[TR] TRF Summer Party 2009

To: 6 Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, Triumph
Subject: [TR] TRF Summer Party 2009
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:24:32 -0400
We just got back from the 2009 Roadster Factory Summer Party. HAD AN ABSOLUTE
BLAST.  It was great visiting with everybody. Below are a couple of videos. Do
a cut and paste. One is an in-car video of me in the Spitfire at the autocross
and the second is Jason in Evelyn's TR8 at the LemMans Start contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXvbaOhfDZU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFHLZCspTWY

Marty Sukey

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail..
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?ocid=PID23391::
T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HYGN_express:082009

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net