[TR] TR4 wiring

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 wiring
From: Gary O'Hagan <goh62agan@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 22:02:00 -0400
List,
Please bear with me . I am continuing on with my wiring . This is not
my strong suit and I am making this a lot harder than it has to be.
TIA.
1) My fuse box disintegrated.  Should I use an original type
replacement or is there an advantage to using an upgraded blade type?
If I upgrade what exactly do I need? Know any sources for these?
2) There are two wires that come out of the heater box. Does one go
directly to the switch and the other to a ground?  There are three
prongs on the blower switch, what are the other two prongs for?
Gary O

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net