[TR] Old cars....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Old cars....
From: T S Hardy <t.s.hardy@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:51:20 +1200
Hi...don't want to dwell on old cars, but down here in New Zealand things were
a bit different. I'm a '46er, and was always a petrolhead. Loved to look
through Popular Mechanic mags at the library, especially at the cars section.
My first car was a 1938 Vauxhall!! Progressed a bit since then, now have a '25
Chrysler Brougham, a '70 MGBGT, and nearly finished an '65 ex- Canadian 4A.
Have two "modern" Mitsi's as well. Could talk for hours, BUT......Best
Regards.....Trev. H...Feilding, New Zealand

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net