[TR] $45,000 TR4

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] $45,000 TR4
From: don <don@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:54:18 -0800
In my search for a TR4, this Chicago Craigslist car appeared.  I would say
that it is being offered by a very optimistic owner:

"Frame off rstoration. This same car sold for $97,000 at Barrets Car
Auction in Palm Beach in the winter of 2006. That car did not have the
ralley side draft weber DCOE carbs, the front fender vents, aluminum fuel
cell, mallory dual point distributor nor the high-torque starter ."

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/1009146663.html

Don Scott
1991 Miata SE BRG
1962 MGA Mk II