[TR] Free fresh Gal of Chem-dip available in Pasadena or

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Free fresh Gal of Chem-dip available in Pasadena or
From: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:18:57 -0800
I'm cleaning the last remnants out of my apartment in Pasadena prior to
heading home after a year long temporary assignment.

I have a gallon can of Berryman's Chem-Dip carburetor cleaner that was
used to clean two carburetors.  They weren't really dirty so the gallon
is actually quite clean.

If you live anywhere Pasadena CA and would like to have it let me know
and its yours.

Brad
(homeward bound!)

http://www.vtr.org