Re: [TR] Painting a car

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Painting a car
From: Michael Ferguson <tr3a@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 19:35:29 -0500
Thanks for all the replies! A lot of good info, warnings and suggestions
here. Sort of what I was afraid of though. Looks like the vote is about
50-50, but even the "go for it" votes have caveats. I have a while
before it matters, but I was just thinking ahead and thought I'd see if
there was a prevailing opinion.

Even if I do decide to attempt to shoot it myself, I'm still wondering
about HVLP turbines vs an HVLP gun and a standard compressor (which I
already have...2-stage, 60 gal). I'm leaning toward the compressor , if
for no other reason than it's been very hard to find much enthusiasm for
the turbines in my searches on the web.

We shall see.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net