Re: [TR] TR6 heat '70

To: "'Chris Kantarjiev'" <cak@dimebank.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 heat '70
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:23:29 -0500
I've never been able to get any noticeable heat, even with the fan on high
(and yes, mine has a working low and high fan) if the vent is closed. My
wife has pointed out to me on a few occasions that I forgot to open the vent
since she was not getting any benefit to the heat at her feet. Once the vent
is opened, the heat kicks in.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6