[TR] TR 3 A serial ?

To: "Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR 3 A serial ?
From: john taylor <jat1127@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 14:07:56 -0500
Hello,

 I am interested in a TR 3 serial TS 81027 L that is for sale a few hours from
me.

 Is this car a TR 3 "B" with the full syncro gearbox?

 I have yet to look see the car but the seller says that the motors oil filler
is at the front of the car not back near the battery.

 ???

Thanks    John John TaylorGreenfield, Ma Gloucester, Ma USA. * ALWAYS BE SAFE
* Life is not a race.....you do not want to finish first.
Windows LiveTM: Keep your life in sync.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_01200
9

http://www.vtr.org