Re: [TR] Stowage of jack and handle?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Stowage of jack and handle?
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:48:11 -0400
On Saturday 18 October 2008 01:32:15 tom white wrote:
> I have a TR3A and the jack and lug wrench for it.  I think the jack and lug
> wrench are supposed to be belted to the side of the spare tire compartment
> with the little leather belt.  When I try to do this they are left loose in
> the belt and will rattle around.
>
> Is there something that is supposed to be there with them?  If not can
> someone direct me to a photo of the proper installation for them.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Best regards,
> Tom
Tom,

It is not correct, I am sure, but I use a shop towel wrapped around the jack
and handle then strapped to the side with a belt from TRF.

I believe there was some sort of pouch but they dont seem to be available.

The only one who knows this is me so what the heck?

Bob

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net