Re: [TR] Horn Repair - Lessons Learned

To: "'Scott Butler'" <scott@sabutler.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Horn Repair - Lessons Learned
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:43:58 -0400
Scott......very nice write up and pictures. It takes the fear out of pulling
an unknown apart for repair!

Just as an aside. If your horn is a Lucas 9H and you're not hung up on
originality, you can get some serious money on eBay for a working 9H. I
replaced my horns with more powerful ones about 1-1/2 years ago and sold my
very used pair of working 9H horns for well over $100 on eBay and the
winning bidder was thrilled.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection