Re: [TR] Headlamps

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'Michael Marr'"
Subject: Re: [TR] Headlamps
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:20:45 +0000
My Sainted Irish grandfather drove garbage "dray" in Santa Cruz, CA shortly
before the turn of the 20th century.  The local paper has an article about his
wild driving leading to a road accident.  He was, ahem, speeding.

It was daylight, but I suspect the dray was outfitted with a lantern and a
candle, which still serves as a Lucas headlamp, does it not???

Terry ('59 TR3A TS 58667)
New Hampshire

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net