[TR] ebay spark plug wire holder?

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] ebay spark plug wire holder?
From: "dorpaul" <dorpaul@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 00:17:37 -0400
I may have asked this already.  I bought something on ebay which I've never
seen before.  It is at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN
X:IT&item=360062695549 and it is a TRIUMPH TR3 CUSTOM HOT ROD PLUG WIRE HOLDER
& DIST CAP.  It would seem to 'leak' current and thus be more of a problem
than a remedy.  I guess other cars might have them (who knows?)  I guess their
purpose is to shield the heat from the wires?  Does anyone on the list have an
idea?

Thanks, Paul   60 TR3

--
It has removed 863 spam emails to date.