Re: [TR] URL for cross country trip pictures

To: Vin Marshall <vlm@te-motorworks.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] URL for cross country trip pictures
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer.lists@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:33:23 -0400
Hi Vin,  if you get near Detroit tonight (Tuesday), our club, the
Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club has its monthly member meeting in Royal
Oak, Michigan.

It's at the Canadian Legion: 1005 E 11 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
48067-1969 and starts at 8pm.  We'd love to have you visit, feel free
to call me.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
ph. 313-259-4460