[TR] A question and a request

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] A question and a request
From: Bryan Loy <paradise.712002@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:05:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hello the list.  I have a question involving my steering rack.  I had a new one
installed, and there is a lot of play in the wheel.  I was told by a very nice
fellow that owns a TR4 that there are some washers that can be removed from the
shaft that allows is to sit closer into the steering rack, thereby eliminating
the play in the steering wheel.  Is this correct on a 71 TR6 as well?  Also is
this a difficult job, and can it be done by most any competent mechanic?
  Also, for some reason I have lost the link to the site that asks what kind of
car you are.  I was a Miata, now my girlfriend wants to know what kind of car
she is.  If someone would be kind enough to resend I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance,
Bryan

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net