Re: [TR] speed bleeders

To: "'Bob Labuz'" <yellowtr@adelphia.net>, "'Triumph Email List'"
Subject: Re: [TR] speed bleeders
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:43:51 -0700
> Anyone ever try these?
>
> Ebay item # 270240886598

I haven't, but I've heard from others that have, and like them.

> Looks from the photo the same as the stock bleed screw.

The main difference is not apparent from the photo.  There is a check valve
inside that, in theory, means you don't need someone to open and close the
bleed valve while someone else works the brake pedal.  More info at :
http://www.speedbleeder.com/

Don't recall the price offhand, but my FLAPS has them hanging on the wall,
and ISTR they were less expensive than the ones you referenced.

Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net