[TR] Spring Loaded Fender Mirror

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Spring Loaded Fender Mirror
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 23:29:25 +0000
Now that the TR3A is running so smooth and quiet (ehr, well, sorta...inasmuch
as thoaty growls are quiet), I'd really like to have a set of fender mirrors
that don't come misaligned everytime I take the carcover on and off.  ...I've
tried threadlocker, no dice.

Didn't someone post here that they had a pair of springloaded ones?  Where did
they come from again?  I can't seem to find that listing.

Thanks, all.

Terry '59 TR3A  (TS 58667)
New Hamphsire  ...where I'm building my first ever garage this summer.  Can't
wait to drop a washer onto cement instead of glaciated sand....

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net