[TR] Suspension help.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Suspension help.
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:31:56 +0000
I have a problem with the rear of my TR3A bottoming out.  I have fairly new
stock rated springs, uprated Armstrong shocks, and the springs have been
recurved to raise my ride height.  Now I bottom out going over freeway bumps
just less frequently.  The bottoming seems to occur more on the drop off of a
bump than on the up bump.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Tom
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_