[TR] Winter Officially Over

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Winter Officially Over
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:14:40 +0000
I don't normally report on things this mundane, but the snow has at last
cleared from the front of the TR3A's storage site.  I've pushed the car out
into the sunshine and get to spend today outside...that is, the WARM
outside...to change the oil, change over to the newfangled silentblocs, grease
everything, install the new alternator bracket I fabricated and painted last
night, and finish with a nice thorough wash and wax.  The latter would be the
car, not me.

Then...ahem...wait for mud season to subside enough to get it out the driveway.

Cannot wait to start killing black flies with my windshield!

Terry Smith, TR3A (TS 58667)
New Hampshire

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net