[TR] 165-15 tires in the midwest?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 165-15 tires in the midwest?
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 09:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
I got a call over the weekend from a gentleman with a 4A, looking
for a performance tire in 165-15. When I stopped laughing, we had
a serious discussion about the limited choices in our favorite size.

He's in Wisconsin, and apparently the only thing he's managed to
find is Coker's Michelin X tires at $200/corner; Tire Rack doesn't
have anything (perhaps temporary) and Discount tire is apparently
no longer carrying their house brand 165.

Does anyone in that part of the country have better recent data?

Thanks,
chris

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net