Re: [TR] Aftermarket Anti-battery draining device

To: "dorpaul" <dorpaul@bellsouth.net>, "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Aftermarket Anti-battery draining device
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 10:40:07 -0700
Seems like most modern cars are smart enough to turn the head lamps off
after a short spell with the ignition off.  Perhaps the implentation of this
function has mostly eliminated the need for this product.

Does happen to us though.  At our Tuesday morning coffee this week one
driver had left his XKEs lights on and asked me for a jump (car was parked
pointing slightly uphill).  Instead I recruited 6 other club members and we
did a push start -- thus assuring maximum embarassment.

Geo

Geo