Re: [TR] Fuel gauge follow up

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Fuel gauge follow up
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:55:05 -0600
Randall,

Since the TR4 also uses an electrical temperature gauge, isn't the voltage
stabilizer designed to have the full load of both the temperature and fuel
gauge in the circuit?  I would think adding a voltage stabilizer and the
fuel gauge (without adding the electrical temperature gauge) would cause
incorrect readings on the fuel gauge even if it was used with the correct
TR4 fuel sender.

Terry Geiger
'74 Triumph TR6 | '63 Triumph Herald | '70 MGBGT | '84 Mercedes 300D Diesel
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net