[TR] adding wire, changes

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] adding wire, changes
From: "dorpaul" <dorpaul@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:09:53 -0500
List,
The confusion of wires behind my TR3's center console has me asking, "Is there
a better way?"
Will it hurt anything if I add 6" of wire to just about all the terminals on
the gauges and switches (in order to give me some breathing room and make it
look 'cleaner'.

If I slightly change the schematic diagram will it hurt?  For instance, the
wire coming from the control box to the console first comes to 'A' on the
light switch and then goes to the key switch.  Can I 'slightly alter' it by
first going to the key switch and then the 'A' terminal on the light switch?
Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3

http://www.vtr.org