Re: [TR] HD intake/exhaust manifold gasket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Arnold S. Gilmour" <gilmo004@mc.duke.edu>
Subject: Re: [TR] HD intake/exhaust manifold gasket
From: <thenicholls@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:16:13 -0600 (CST)
Contact Jeff at Paltech at http://www.paltech1.com/

When he rebuilt my carbs and worked his magic, he provided me a Payen gasket
that was way superior to what I got anywhere else, and I tried most of them.

I could send you some pictures if you want, but I bet he can provide you one or
tell you where to get it.

Craig H. Nicholls
Vienna, VA
1972 Triumph TR6