[TR] Hylomar gasket sealer

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Hylomar gasket sealer
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:54:53 -0800
>Wow, just ordered one three ounce tube of the "racing" version [higher
>adhesion].  Cost 42 including handling!

I don't just usually jump in for stuff like this, but $42 for a tube of
gasket sealer!  OK, it's the racing version.  I assume that would be the
solvent free version which is generally not recommended because it stays
too fluid.
We, Moss Motors, sell genuine Hylomar Universal blue.  It is repackaged
by a distributor under their own name, but stilled called Hylomar.  It
stays tacky long after use.  I use it on my valve cover gasket - easy
on/easy off - and wherever I want a good seal.
Our part number is 221-556, $8.95 for 1.5 oz.

Yes, this is commercial, but I just couldn't help myself.  My friends
would want to know....

Peter Arakelian - 1971 TR6 daily driver

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net