Re: [TR] Triumph Herald on Top Gear

To: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumph Herald on Top Gear
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 07:30:18 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
To: <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>; <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 6:59 AM

> What network , day and time is Top Gear on?

It is now on BBC America.  I saw it over the weekend, but I think it is
repeated ad nauseam as most of BBC America's shows are.  You could check
their website for the schedule:  www.bbcamerica.com

I must say, as an English ex-pat I am very disappointed with most of the
programming on BBC America.  Apart from a few good crime/mystery shows, Top
Gear, and the original Office, much of it is reruns of reality crap and
Benny Hill (which was never even a BBC production!).  Why do I want to watch
two daft old crones cleaning somebody else's house?

Mike