Re: [TR] fuse block mounting

To: "'list Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] fuse block mounting
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:24:05 -0700
> TeriAnn's Bulkhead Identifaction chart found at:
> http://www.tjwakeman.net/TR/Bulkhead.htm
> shows the fuse block mounting hole to be #2.  Seems funny
> that it is about 1/2" when the hole in the fuse block is less
> than 1/4"?  Am I missing something here?... maybe a rubber plug?

I believe there is a metal clip that goes into the hole in the body, that
forms the threads for the screw that holds the fuse block.  Same clip is
used for other things like the regulator (control box).

>     Also, it's two fuses are mounted vertical, right?

Yes.

FWIW, there is a typo on the page referenced above.  Where it says
"post-6000 bulkhead", I pretty sure TeriAnn meant "post-60000 bulkhead".
But what's a zero among friends <g>

Randall