[TR] Triumph, and the allure of older women

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Triumph, and the allure of older women
From: Brian Jones <brianjone5@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:08:52 -0400
TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> As a woman ages she becomes invisible.

If you don't mind, I will respectfully disagree!  Only a shallow
young male would fail to recognize the special beauty a woman gains
as she ages.
--
Jim Muller

Actually, I think you are both wrong. Younger men have always had a
'thing' for older women. Think of 'The Graduate'. Think of that young
female teacher you were lucky to have...or should I say, be taught
by...at school. No: there are some middle-aged men who become shallow
and forget how to recognize 'the special beauty a woman gains as she
ages', and up-sticks in search of something that looks like the non-
TR6 items in that catalogue.

Brian Jones