[TR] More on the one carb TR8

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] More on the one carb TR8
From: Tom Deutsch <tdskip@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
Well I tried the carbon canister idea (thanks Paul) but it did not work. I
pulled the inter-carb fuel line that connects both carbs and the gas was
cloudy. Replacing the fuel filter did not make a difference. Replacing the
interconnect line did not make a difference.

  I'm still only getting one of the two carbs running, the one closest to the
fuel filter. It also seems like the fuel flow from the tank has weakened since
I last tested it.

  Is there another filter near the tank?

  Thanks folks!