Re: [TR] James S Olson is out of the office.

To: Triumph Sports car discussion <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] James S Olson is out of the office.
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:46:04 -0400
Oh give Jimmy a break. He probably had to leave suddenly with Clark and
Lois to cover Lex Luthor's latest attempt to take over the world.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com