[TR] Out of Sight, Out of Mind

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Out of Sight, Out of Mind
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:40:41 -0400
I had a bunch of Fat Mat left over so I decided to line the trunk and then
cover the Fat Mat with cotton backed vinyl....pictures under the Fat Mat
link on my site. As I'm putting the trunk back together I decide I ought to
put a tire gauge on the spare even though it "feels OK". Ooops...... only 20
pounds of air in the spare. Glad I checked it before heading off to VTR in 9
days.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection